Asian Style Oysters
December 18, 2019
Prep Time 11 minutes
- 3 spring onions
- 1/4 cup (60mlight soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60mrice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- Coarse sea salt optional, to serve
- 24 freshly shucked oysters
- 1 long red chilli seeds removed, thinly sliced lengthways
Finely shred the spring onion and place in a bowl of iced water. Stand for 10 minutes – the cold water will help the onion to curl up. Drain and pat dry with paper towel.
Combine the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil and ginger in a small bowl.
Spread a thin layer of salt, if using, on 4 small serving plates. Arrange 6 oysters on each plate and drizzle with the dressing. Garnish with curled onion and chilli, then serve immediately.
Please follow and like me: