Lemon fish with Olive Salsa
June 5, 2021
- 85 g 1/2 cup green olives, pitted, finely chopped
- 2 French shallots peeled, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 60 ml 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g Piccolini cocktail truss tomatoes see note
- 4 about 800g skinless white fish fillets
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Steamed green round beans to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine the olive, shallot, parsley, vinegar and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a bowl. Season with pepper.
Place tomatoes on lined tray. Drizzle over 2 teaspoons of the remaining oil. Season. Bake for 10 minutes or until just tender.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Season the fish. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Remove from heat. Drizzle over lemon juice.
Divide the fish, tomatoes and beans among plates. Top fish with the olive salsa.