Lemongrass Prawns with Zucchini Salad
December 4, 2019
Lemongrass prawns with zucchini salad
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 1 tbs finely chopped lemongrass or lemongrass paste
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 long red chilli seeded, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup (60mlime juice
- 1 tbs finely chopped coriander
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 750 g raw Coles Banana Prawns peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 1 tbs salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- ZUCCHINI SALAD
- 250 g pkt Coles Australian Zucchini Noodles
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber peeled into ribbons
- 1 carrot peeled, cut into ribbons
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
To make the zucchini salad, combine the zucchini noodles, coriander, mint, cucumber, carrot and spring onion in a large bowl.
Combine the lemongrass, ginger, garlic, chilli, if using, lime juice, coriander and oil in a jug. Place the prawns in a large bowl. Add half the lemongrass mixture and toss to coat.
Heat a barbecue plate on high. Cook the prawns for 2-3 mins each side or until prawns curl and change colour. Transfer to a plate.
Add the soy sauce and oil to the remaining lemongrass mixture in the jug.
Arrange the zucchini salad on a large serving platter. Top with prawns. Drizzle with the soy sauce mixture.