- 1 bunch small beetroot ends trimmed
- 2 bunches Dutch carrots ends trimmed
- 500 g butternut pumpkin cut into 3cm pieces
- 1/3 cup 80ml olive oil
- 1/2 cup 50g walnut halves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablepsoon orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 small fennel finely shaved
- 1 orange zested, peeled, segmented
- 120 g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 100 g feta cheese crumbled
Preheat oven to 180°C. Wrap each beetroot in foil and place on a baking tray. Line another baking tray with baking paper. Place carrots and pumpkin on the lined tray and drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the oil. Season.
Bake, turning pumpkin and carrots occasionally, for 30 mins or until the pumpkin and beetroot are tender. Set aside to cool slightly. Wearing gloves, carefully peel beetroot. Cut into wedges.
Meanwhile, line a baking tray with baking paper. Scatter the walnuts over the tray. Drizzle with 1tablespoon of the honey. Season. Bake, turning occasionally, for 5-7 mins or until the walnuts caramelise. Set aside on the tray to cool completely.
Place the orange juice, vinegar, mustard, remaining oil and remaining honey in a screw-top jar and shake until well combined. Season.
Combine the beetroot, pumpkin, carrots, fennel, orange segments and rocket in a serving bowl. Drizzle with a little of the dressing. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with orange zest and feta cheese. Serve with remaining dressing.