Quick Asian Salad that bursts with flavour
June 6, 2018
Asian-Style chopped salad
Prep Time 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- 1 small carrot peeled, grated
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup beansprouts trimmed
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 long red chilli chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted salted peanuts
Place oil and lime juice in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine.
Remove outer leaves and core from lettuce. Separate leaves. Wash and pat dry with a tea towel. Roughly chop. Place lettuce, carrot, onion, beansprouts, mint, coriander and chilli in a bowl. Add dressing. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with peanuts. Serve.