Crunchy Parmesan Asparagus and Beans
September 5, 2018
Crunchy parmesan asparagus and beans
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus trimmed, halved crossways
- 200 g green beans trimmed
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Brush a baking tray with 2 teaspoons oil.
Place asparagus and beans in a large bowl. Drizzle with remaining oil. Toss to coat. Place breadcrumbs, parmesan and lemon pepper in a separate bowl. Stir to combine.
Working in about 6 batches, toss beans and asparagus in breadcrumb mixture, pressing to lightly coat. Place, in a single layer, on prepared baking tray. Roast for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.
Please follow and like me: